Monday, September 05, 2022

 Just got back from a short 2 night trip in the mountains. Sort of a hunting trip as I had my bow but too short of a trip and too hot. Saw a moose and a cinnamon black bear so that was cool. I now have a head cold though. I think I broke down my immune system a little too much and picked up the bug everyone else has been getting in the family. 

Cherity completed here Masters degree last year and is working. Were still trying to understand the lay of the land with two parents working. Since both boys are graduated from high school and just Annie in school things aren't as complicated as they could have been. 

Sebastian is working and never home. Always hanging out with friends. He's trying to complete his motorcycle license certification which has been a big headache for him. The company he set up classes with has terrible customer service. Really frustrating. 

Owen is starting his first semester at Metro State University working towards a degree in CIS (Computer Information Systems). He is only in to his second week so far so fingers crossed things go well. He has a business communications class, 2 computer classes and accounting. 

Annie is in to 7th grade and just turned 12 a few weeks ago. She is navigating the hellish social aspects of 7th grade girls. I don't envy her one bit. She is staying positive most days. 

No comments: